Kavvyy, Resto Druid, Raider

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
Kavvyy
Warcraft: Kavvyy,Kavvy,Veeresa,Hugh,Bavruil,Lepiplochki
BattleTag: dimit1r4o
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Druid
WoW character gender: Female

Kavvyy, Resto Druid, Raider

Post by Kavvyy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:55 pm

About Me

< Dimitar, 30, UK>

- Any previous guilds? If so, your reasons for leaving them?
No

- What you are looking for in a guild, and in Sunfall specifically?
Raiding progression, hopefully PvP as well

- How long have you played World of Warcraft?
Played in TBC to Cata, then started again just before BFA came out

- How much playtime you have (number of evenings / week will do).
Varies but usually 2-3 evenings per week

- What do you think of the Sunfall Charter?
Need more insight to comment :)

- Is there any Sunfall member that will sponsor your application?

About your toon

- Name and class of your toon? Please link to armoury and try to log out in your main spec/gear while being considered.
Kavvyy - Resto Druid - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... eam/Kavvyy

- Why did you choose this class/role?
I like druids, lots of variety of play styles - tank, healer & dps; I like shapeshifting and nelf's :)

- What kind of talent builds and glyphs do you have? Why did you choose those particular ones?
Based on Icy Veins but with the occasional tweak from gameplay experience (e.g. Spring Blossoms for Mastery HoT stack).

- Please explain briefly your gemming/enchanting choices.
Int > Mastery > Haste/Crit

- What are your next gear upgrades?
Need Mythic Raiding for higher iLVL.

- How do you keep up to date on your class and talent builds? Please give examples of any sources of information you use.
Icy Veins, Wowhead

- How much raiding experience do you have? What kind of content have you raided before?
Mostly LFG Normal/HC. It's on https://raider.io/characters/eu/emerald-dream/Kavvyy

- Which mods do you use for raiding?
DBM, Raider.IO, Bartender

About you as a potential guild member

- A fellow raid member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect raidlead to deal with this issue?
If it's second week in a row, substitute him and involve him in alt run/ LFG run to get experience in the mechanics. Explain the problem and make sure it's not just kicking out the raid.

- Someone in guild chat/raid chat has written something that offends you, what do you do?
Hard to imagine but I guess try to whisper in private to sort out the issue. If that doesn't work - escalate with GL.

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this?
If i physically can, then I would quickly help out. If I cannot, I will explain and wish them good luck :)

- Anything we missed and you very much would like us to know?
I main as resto but would also enjoy tanking or dps, however will need some time and patience to build skill if needed to pick up one of those 2 roles.

Zofre
Warcraft: Zofre, Lozen, Xantoz, Shasim
BattleTag: Natskygge#2837

Re: Kavvyy, Resto Druid, Raider

Post by Zofre » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Hey Dimitar.

Thanks for the application, the officers will talk it over and we will get back to you in a few days.

Natskyggen

Zofre
Warcraft: Zofre, Lozen, Xantoz, Shasim
BattleTag: Natskygge#2837

Re: Kavvyy, Resto Druid, Raider

Post by Zofre » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:22 am

Hey Dimitar.

We have decided to welcome you into Sunfall, talk to an officer for an invite to the guild.

Natskyggen