Mistchivus,Panda,healer,social

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
beau8
Warcraft: mischivus
BattleTag: beau#2716
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 29

Mistchivus,Panda,healer,social

Post by beau8 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:53 pm

About Me

< Name, Age, Location, RL situation> Andrew Burness, 51, UK

- Any previous guilds? If so, your reasons for leaving them? New Character

- What you are looking for in a guild, and in Sunfall specifically? I have two friends in the guild ( Pacabell and Jesup ) and will make more

- How long have you played World of Warcraft? since burning crusade

- How much playtime you have (number of evenings / week will do). I play wow every day lol

- What do you think of the Sunfall Charter? the game is all about respecting other players, treat others how you want to be treated. Unfortunately there are too many people that don't think like that these days so its nice the guild has the right way of thinking.

- Is there any Sunfall member that will sponsor your application? Pacabell and Jesup

About your toon

- Name and class of your toon? Please link to armoury and try to log out in your main spec/gear while being considered.
playing a monk healer but only 29 at min

- Why did you choose this class/role? I have started playing a healer on another server and thought I would do the same here to play with my friends

- What kind of talent builds and glyphs do you have? Why did you choose those particular ones?...too soon for this set up

- Please explain briefly your gemming/enchanting choices....again something for me to look into later

- What are your next gear upgrades? there will be a lot while levelling lol

- How do you keep up to date on your class and talent builds? Please give examples of any sources of information you use. icy veins, and a few other websites

- How much raiding experience do you have? What kind of content have you raided before? raided all the content since burning crusade and at present done all up to 1 mythic boss kill

- Which mods do you use for raiding? weak aurs , exorces raid tools deadly boss mods to name a few

About you as a potential guild member

- A fellow raid member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect raid lead to deal with this issue? wiping is all part and parcel, the raid leader and officers will decide how the whole group can help any member that is having issues....if I am asked to help I would always be more than happy to do so. Any group is only as strong as the weakest link...and the weakest link in 1 fight might have all the answers in the next so its should always be a team effort...both failure and achievements.

- Someone in guild chat/raid chat has written something that offends you, what do you do? have a quiet word and point out the reason why I never liked the comments ...in a polite and respectful way...2 wrongs don't make a right in my world

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this?...help if I can as another time it will be me asking for help...what goes around comes around

- Anything we missed and you very much would like us to know?...I plan on being social but you never know in the future if there is something I can help out with when it comes to raiding then I might be asking for more info on how to get involved...thank you very much for your time and I am sorry I not good at these forms.

Zofre
Warcraft: Zofre, Lozen, Xantoz, Shasim
BattleTag: Natskygge#2837

Re: Mistchivus,Panda,healer,social

Post by Zofre » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey Andrew.

Thanks for the application, the officers will talk it over and give you an answer in 1-2 days.

Pacabell
Warcraft: Bakfark, Pachelbel, Mawhler, Torelli SWC (Horde): Lesovaren, Ringhorn

Post by Pacabell » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Hey Andrew,

I'm so happy you've followed us back to alliance side! Those hordies are just terrible.

Zofre
Warcraft: Zofre, Lozen, Xantoz, Shasim
BattleTag: Natskygge#2837

Post by Zofre » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Hey Andrew.

We have descided to offer you a spot in Sunfall, whisper an officer for an invite.

beau8
Warcraft: mischivus
BattleTag: beau#2716
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 29

Post by beau8 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to join the guild, I look forward to a long and enjoyable time here.

Andrew