resto shaman

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
shamasutra

resto shaman

Post#1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 pm

About Me

< Name, Age, Location, RL situation>
Guy, 51, uk.

- Any previous guilds? If so, your reasons for leaving them?
bloodlines. ive recently left, as they never really made me feel welcome.

- What you are looking for in a guild, and in Sunfall specifically?
im hoping to join a friendly bunch of guys/girls to get back into raiding after a break during legion & hopefully do some guild mythics.

- How long have you played World of Warcraft?
a long time. I started playing in 2005 on a holy/disc priest & in between breaks I made a resto shammy that has became my main during TBC.

- How much playtime you have (number of evenings / week will do).
im usually on most evenings

- What do you think of the Sunfall Charter?
I fully agree. it is about having fun & respect.

- Is there any Sunfall member that will sponsor your application?
hopefully zofre, might.

About your toon

- Name and class of your toon? Please link to armoury and try to log out in your main spec/gear while being considered.
shamasutra. resto shammy. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... Shamasutra

- Why did you choose this class/role?
ive never liked dps & I cant tank to save my life, so healer is my preferred option.

- What kind of talent builds and glyphs do you have? Why did you choose those particular ones?
after reading up on icy veins about the new talents for bfa, this is the one I went with.

- Please explain briefly your gemming/enchanting choices.
atm, I only have 1 ring enchanted. currently someone is asking for 300k in the AH for an enchant. the one I bought was 350g
- What are your next gear upgrades?
mythics, hopefully.

- How do you keep up to date on your class and talent builds? Please give examples of any sources of information you use.
icy veins
- How much raiding experience do you have? What kind of content have you raided before?
I have a wealth of experience, going back to vanilla. I cleared all on my priest in vanilla, with the exception of the last 3 bosses in aq40 & I never got to see naxx. I even got my benediction staff (which I have kept all this time & it still has the original enchant on it). on my shammy in TBC, I cleared MH & BT, getting pretty much the whole t6 set. I cleared all in ICC, including an alliance 1st (I didn't die on LK) :) I didn't really do very much in cata, but came back in mists, where I cleared all. I even have the kor'kron war mount. in WOD, I only cleared highmaul & did a few bosses in BF. legion I found a grindfest & coming from someone who has the beloved title & doesn't mind grinding, even this was too much.i only did emerald nightmare on normal & heroic.
- Which mods do you use for raiding?
vuhdo, dbm & decursive.
About you as a potential guild member

- A fellow raid member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect raidlead to deal with this issue?
ive been in a similar position in raids before (im sure we all have at some point), getting stressed over an encounter & getting abuse for it, isn't the way to go. hopefully the raid leader would offer help in getting the member to understand the fight.

- Someone in guild chat/raid chat has written something that offends you, what do you do?
I get offended doing my job on a daily basis lol like that, I would turn a blind eye.

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this?
i would explain that at my age, i need my beauty sleep lol seriously though, i would just explain that i was extremly tired & on this occasion, i was unable to go.

- Anything we missed and you very much would like us to know?
i dont think so.
i have past raiding xp & have done a lot in the game over the years, but inside, even today, there is always a nervousness about screwing up.
thanks for taking the time to read my app, i'll hopefully hear from you soon :)
Last edited by shamasutra on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zofre

Re: resto shaman

Post#2 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Hey guy, thanks for the application.
The officers will discuss it and get back to you in a day or two.

shamasutra

Post#3 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:46 pm

sure thing :)

Zofre

Post#4 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:01 am

Hey guy, we have descided to offer you a trial in Sunfall.
Talk to an officer for an invite to the guild.

shamasutra

Post#5 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:52 am

Many thanks. I'm working today, but I will be on this evening.

Return to “WoW Membership Applications”