Ancharia, Havoc DH, Raider

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
Ancharia
Warcraft: Ancharia
BattleTag: NightStalker#2403
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 110
WoW character guild: Fortibus Fortuna Faet

Ancharia, Havoc DH, Raider

Post by Ancharia » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:37 pm

About Me

< Name, Age, Location, RL situation>
Ali, 25, United Kingdom, Currently working as a Research Assistant. You typical 9 to 5 job. But looking to start streaming soon :D.

- Any previous guilds? If so, your reasons for leaving them?
Fortibus Fortuna Favet, been in this guild for years but they are a casual raiding guild and I want a faster progression.

- What you are looking for in a guild, and in Sunfall specifically?
Looking to have fun, mythic runs, general progression.

- How long have you played World of Warcraft?
Been playing on/off since Vanilla.

- How much playtime you have (number of evenings / week will do).
Currently, almost every evenings Monday to Saturday.

- Is there any Sunfall member that will sponsor your application?
N/A

About your toon

- Name and class of your toon? Please link to armoury and try to log out in your main spec/gear while being considered.
Ancharia, Demon Hunter.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... s/ancharia

- Why did you choose this class/role?
-Great mobility
-Have as I mainly do a lot of PvP.
-I play both Havoc and Vengeance but currently been focusing on Havoc is no longer meta tank for raids.

- What kind of talent builds and glyphs do you have? Why did you choose those particular ones?
Talents vary form encounter to encounter.
Standard build:
Blind Fury - Generators fury whilst I am channeling which allows more DPS.
Immolation aura - Generates fury overtime.
Fel barrage/Trail of Ruin - Fel barrage for trash as it allows none stop AoE. Usually paired with Immolation Aura (so I can gain passive fury whilst channeling). None stop AoE for trash packs.
Soul Rending/Netherwalk - Soul rending allows self healing which takes a little bit of pressure of the healers in raids. Netherwalk is used then a machanic may require me to take X amount of damage so I can eat it without having to concern healer with keeping me up.
First Blood - Goes nicely with Trail of Ruin
Unleashed Power - Allows more chaos nova (stuns) when clearing big trash packs). Esp if a mistake is made and the group/ raid needs a couple of seconds.
Demonic - Goes nicely with blind fury. More meta = more damage.

- Please explain briefly your gemming/enchanting choices.
Agility is my main stats, so I have one agility gem.
Versatility is my next important secondary state so I have gems tailored to versa.
Enchants: Agility procs.

- What are your next gear upgrades?
Currently at 417/418 ilvl. Need to get better trinkets.

- How do you keep up to date on your class and talent builds? Please give examples of any sources of information you use.
-Twitch.tv
-Reading forums
-Youtube
-Reading patch notes and experimenting.

- How much raiding experience do you have? What kind of content have you raided before?
I used to PvP hardcore but only started raiding since Legion.

- Which mods do you use for raiding?
DBM and damage meter.

About you as a potential guild member

- A fellow raid member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect raidlead to deal with this issue?
-Ask the member if they know the tactics/understand then mechanics of the boss.
- Rest is up to the raid leader. We are all here to learn.

- Someone in guild chat/raid chat has written something that offends you, what do you do?
-Not much offends me.
-I'd speak to the person and inform them it has offened and if it is continued take it up with an officer.

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this?
-I always help out! I will inform the guild (in notes) times that I am not availabe due to RBG.

- Anything we missed and you very much would like us to know?
N/A

Zofre
Warcraft: Zofre, Lozen, Xantoz, Shasim
BattleTag: Natskygge#2837

Re: Ancharia, Havoc DH, Raider

Post by Zofre » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:50 pm

Hey Ali.

The officers will have a look at the application, and we will get back to you in 1-2 days

Natskyggen