Vlaamseleeuw, Holy Paladin, Raider

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
vlaamseleeuw

Vlaamseleeuw, Holy Paladin, Raider

Post#1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:59 am

About Me

I'm Kenny, 32 years young. Living in Antwerp, Belgium. I'm a welder in the automation an robotics industries.

- Any previous guilds? If so, your reasons for leaving them?
Most of the guilds i've been in died out during the expansions of the game. Changed servers 2 times. Latest for a fresh start on legion.
Here i joined Hysterika, a social raiding guild. Tho this guild died out around Trial of Valor. It merged with the guild Bad Omen which i'm currently in.
Reason for willing to leave is that there are not enough active members outside raid evenings and the guild lacks the interest to do mythic raid.

- What you are looking for in a guild, and in Sunfall specifically?
I'm looking for an active social guild that's not shy of us voicechat even outside raids. Looking for a nice team for mythic+ and mythic raid.

- How long have you played World of Warcraft?
I've been playing since vanilla around when molten core was released. Raided in TBC, Pandaria and Cataclysm. Was more social during the other expansions due to work.

- How much playtime you have (number of evenings / week will do).
Currently playing every evening with the odd weekend out. So mostly 7 days to minimum 5 days.

- What do you think of the Sunfall Charter?
I can find myself in the charter. I try to folllow this ideology everywhere i go in the game.

- Is there any Sunfall member that will sponsor your application?
No, came here through wowprogress add.

About your toon

- Name and class of your toon? Please link to armoury and try to log out in your main spec/gear while being considered.
Vlaamseleeuw, Holy Paladin
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... aamseleeuw

- Why did you choose this class/role?
Paladin appealed to me from diablo 1&2, Vanilla was mostly support, keeping the buffs up. Been a full blown healer since tbc. Healing feels more natural to me.
I do keep up my other specs tho.

- What kind of talent builds and glyphs do you have? Why did you choose those particular ones?
I change my talents around quite often according to what's need for the encounter. Got all legendaries so plenty of option to switch around.

- Please explain briefly your gemming/enchanting choices.
Int gem to have one equipped, the rest i fill up with crit. For enchants ancient priestess on neck. The rest int above crit.

- What are your next gear upgrades?
My gear is quite allright. Always nice to bump up the tier tho. But for me it's group before the individual.

- How do you keep up to date on your class and talent builds? Please give examples of any sources of information you use.
Mostly follow icy veins and paladin group on discord.

- How much raiding experience do you have? What kind of content have you raided before?
Raided in TBC the most. The rest was sociable raiding. Current expansion i managed to get every ahead of the curve (except antorus) either through guild or pugs.

- Which mods do you use for raiding?
DBM, bartender4, ora3, GTFO

About you as a potential guild member

- A fellow raid member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect raidlead to deal with this issue?
Talk to him why he's making these mistakes and try to find a solution to it accordingly. Some people just have a slower learning curve then others and should be given a chance to improve themselves.
On the other hand people who show no intrest at all to improve and learn from others don't really have place in a group. But that's just my opinion.

- Someone in guild chat/raid chat has written something that offends you, what do you do?
I tend to put it aside most of the time. Showing that i'm the better man. Worst case i first talk to an officer about it.

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this?
I tend to help out as much as i can even if im tired. When i'm to tired or have no interest to play I will not be online.

- Anything we missed and you very much would like us to know?
Always room for a joke in this section. Just can't come up with one right now...

Sona

Re: Vlaamseleeuw, Holy Paladin, Raider

Post#2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey Kenny, thanks for taking the time to submit such a well thought out and written app. We will discuss and let you know in a few days or less. Quick question from me though please? Would be willing on occasion to keep up a retri spec and play it when we have too many healers on certain nights?
If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way you were told.

vlaamseleeuw

Post#3 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:47 pm

All my specs are almost on par. Always can read up on retri to maxamize my damage output. My gear is optimized for holy but don't mind getting a second set so i don't have to bother with changing enchants etc. every time. I got all available legendarys for paladin so no problem there. Only lacking a bit in the trinket departement.

Sona

Post#4 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Nice one, be in touch soon mate

Sona

Post#5 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Congrats on trial Lion, please sign for raids on the Doodle polls to be found in Quests and Raids sub forum, next raid possibly Tuesday 2nd. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

g3

Post#6 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Who killed Kenny?
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<

Return to “WoW Membership Applications”