Quilthalas , Death knight - Unholy, Raider

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
Quilthalas

Quilthalas , Death knight - Unholy, Raider

Post#1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:28 pm

About Me

My Name is Ryan, I am 17 years old, and currently at collage painting cars.

- Any previous guilds? Spirit of Alar, Stormborn, Velocity, I did not get along well here as I feel like I was being ignored most of the time so I decided to leave them.

- What you are looking for in a guild, and in Sunfall specifically? Nice atmosphere and community to be apart of and hopefully making it to become a raider for your guild.

- How long have you played World of Warcraft? 4-5 years now

- How much playtime you have (number of evenings / week will do). I am online most evenings and weekends.

- What do you think of the Sunfall Charter? It's very reasonable and well receivable for a new person reading it such as me.

- Is there any Sunfall member that will sponsor your application? Grayn

About your toon

- Name and class of your toon? Please link to armoury and try to log out in your main spec/gear while being considered. Name of my toon is Quilthalas, I play a unholy Death knight. Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... quilthalas

- Why did you choose this class/role? I chose this class because I quite liked the death knight story and quests. I chose the my role based on how they played and out preform the other, I mainly am unholy as I feel I am pretty good at it, better than frost at least :)

- What kind of talent builds and glyphs do you have? Why did you choose those particular ones? I have single target and aoe fights as the unholy DK pretty much fits both category's and don't really need talent swaps, when changes happen to talents tho I make sure to read up on them and to make sure I always have the best ones for each and every fight.

- Please explain briefly your gemming/enchanting choices. I have gemmed and enchanted on the stats that Is most important for my role. Which as of now is mastery

- What are your next gear upgrades? Mythic variants of my current gear. ( Pretty much BIS for HC)

- How do you keep up to date on your class and talent builds? Please give examples of any sources of information you use. I use Icy veins and the death knight discord.

- How much raiding experience do you have? What kind of content have you raided before? I have some mythic experience. Completed TEN mythic before nighthold, 3/10 mythic nighthold but old guild stopped raiding, 1/9 Mythic TOS.

- Which mods do you use for raiding? Deadly boss mods, Exorsus raid tools, Omen, Skada, Elvui, Weakauras,

About you as a potential guild member

- A fellow raid member is continually making mistakes on a difficult encounter, contributing to many wipes all night long. He/she did this last week also. How would you expect raidlead to deal with this issue? I would expect them to talk to the individual and help them where they are messing up all the time and if they continue then they should maybe sit out of that encounter.

- Someone in guild chat/raid chat has written something that offends you, what do you do? Nothing, as I am quite hard to offend but if I had to answer this I would say I would talk to an officer about it and deal with the issue privately

- A fellow guildy is in guild chat trying to get a group for an instance/quest and your class/role is needed but no-one else is available. You are very tired, and are trying to relax but they are now whispering you, asking you to come and help even though you don't really want to. How do you deal with this? I would polity say that I am tired and I cannot come tonight but if they still need it done the next day I would be happy to help.

- Anything we missed and you very much would like us to know? Not of the top of my head.

Scarmaker

Re: Quilthalas , Death knight - Unholy, Raider

Post#2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:48 am

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your application.

The officers will discuss it and we will get back to you in a day or two.

Scarmaker

Re: Quilthalas , Death knight - Unholy, Raider

Post#3 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:27 am

We have discussed your application and have decided to offer you a trial in Sunfall.

Whisper an officer online for an invite!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Return to “WoW Membership Applications”