Hopefully back soon

This is a public discussion area for all forum users interested in WoW.
Huso

Hopefully back soon

Post#1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Huso wrote:I have moved now and all internet got sorted on Friday and seems fairly stable but not log on wow yet.

All the bed & breakfast business side of things is pretty much sorted too and after our usual raid time I am not doing much, so should be able to sign for a few raids next week hopefully.

About 30 minutes after posting this my internet went down completely, and now 12 days later I have hopefully got it back. I tried to post an update from my mobile but was getting an error message :( .

I will hopefully be able to sign for some raids soon.

From raid allocations, i see we have some new people, WELCOME :D

Zivas

Re: Hopefully back soon

Post#2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello Huso, how annoying about your internet, hope you get it fixed very soon, and thank you for the welcome, we have come with some additional freaky humor and hope we all, can get into the new raids and have some fun :) Talk soon hopefully! Regards Zivas
Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Maikyl

Post#3 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:25 pm

You better get it stable before coming Friday. We need the full CM team back together for Auchindoun. :p
Seriously though, hope you get everything up and running and stable soon. We need you back online! :D

Huso

Post#4 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Maikyl wrote:You better get it stable before coming Friday. We need the full CM team back together for Auchindoun. :p
Seriously though, hope you get everything up and running and stable soon. We need you back online! :D

I should have time for this if you have not replaced me, providing the internet is stable.

Return to “WoW General”