Keyboards

The off-topic forum for discussions of anything not game-specific.
reric
Warcraft: Reric, Rerica, Cirer, Dolittle, Weeguy, Voldez , Cirera , Rereena , Rerloc ,Reri.

Keyboards

Post by reric » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:08 am

Seems in the race to upgrade i`ve not been keeping up. My trusty g15 is giving up the ghost the keys don`t always respond :D (that might just be me getting old) anyway time for a new one any suggestions from the tech savy out there on whats worth getting and where from i`ve been looking but there is so many to choose from.I would say its mainly for playing games.

Thx in advance

Morrana
Warcraft: Morrána, Shalendra, Aelfene, Alushtasa

Re: Keyboards

Post by Morrana » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:01 pm

I ordered a Logitech G910 myself, should arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know if its any good :)

reric
Warcraft: Reric, Rerica, Cirer, Dolittle, Weeguy, Voldez , Cirera , Rereena , Rerloc ,Reri.

Post by reric » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Cheers morra i had looked at that one .

nerodine

Post by nerodine » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Logitech G710+ is my current one and it's lovely. Nice mechanical click, pleasingly glowy without going overboard - and a set of programmable keys.
Nerodine

Aspasia
Warcraft: Sienne, Andarta, Aspasia, Meneia, Nephele, Apocalypta, Selvina, Monzcarro, Silvareth

Post by Aspasia » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Corsair K95 RGB. Mechanical with Cherry MX Red switches, 18 extra programmable keys, individually lit keys in 16M colors that are fully programmable so you can make the color layout and reactions to key presses change with every application you make a profile for. The keyboard is also built very solid with an aluminum frame. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for, it'll last a long time.
Voted Sunfall's Baddest Apple by The Osmonds in 1971

Caution: Warranty void if bubble removed.