game of thrones series 4 torrent type question

The off-topic forum for discussions of anything not game-specific.
celeron
Warcraft: Celeron 90 "aka The Weeping Willow" or "Kentucky Fried pew pew Laser Chicken"

Re: game of thrones series 4 torrent type question

Post by celeron » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

hmm, I need to try to hack into your system then.....
"once upon a time I had a beautiful girl
once upon a girl I had a beautiful time"

Memphis Slim

Lau
Warcraft: Ilstaru
BattleTag: Ilstaru#2183

Post by Lau » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Haha, you could try that. But wouldn't it be a lot easier to just download it like I did?

To answer you next question: I use usenet to download my stuff.
for that you need 3 things:
- A usenet provider (just google it, there are many of those) I don't know any proper ones in the UK but I'm sure others will be able to name a few. Note: You can use your own provider's usenet (that is, if the providers in the UK have it like the providers do in dakdak land) but usually the retention (the number of days you can download something) is very low. You can also get a payserver. Here they are somewhere between 5 and 10 euro's a month. For that you get 1000+ days of retention and unlimited downloading.
- A program to download the stuff (I'm using Newsleacher)
- A program to search for NZB's (the files that tell your program what to download). I don't know any english ones for that. You could also search manually on sites like https://www.binsearch.info/?q=game+of+t ... 00&server=

This all is provided that things wotk the same in the UK as they do here (I know your download regulations are a bit different).
"It's amzing, Lau is allmost acceptable IRL - Nothing like the stern miserable bastard he is in-game."
Hachiman - 2007

g3

Post by g3 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 am

The problem with Usenet is you have to be fast .HBO is ferocious at getting GOT removed wielding the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) ban hammer without prejudice.

But Lau is right.

Giganews with it's enormous retention
Newsleecher as the download client
Vyprvpn so no lawyers come knocking

And after watching the first episode I'd say the investment is worth it...

The alternative is a stamped addressed envelope. I don't need the DVD after watching it.
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<

celeron
Warcraft: Celeron 90 "aka The Weeping Willow" or "Kentucky Fried pew pew Laser Chicken"

Post by celeron » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Thanks again for all your help peeps
"once upon a time I had a beautiful girl
once upon a girl I had a beautiful time"

Memphis Slim

Tephros

Post by Tephros » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm

http://www.tvtorrents.com/

nuff said, been using it since 2006 for all my tv needs all ya need is

uttorent (3.4 version atm cos thers a bug in 3.4.1 interfering with tvtorrents) - very easy to setup pretty much does it for ye

afaik its free to sign up to tvtorrents but if not i can invite u, got 3 invites atm

vlc media player (plays just bout anything)

wire upto telly or watever u wanna watch it on n get popcorn out n get nekkid

:twisted:
As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall Fear no Evil for I am the Evil.