request for swg - processed application section

This is the place to put your ideas about what you want to see on the website
Post Reply
User avatar
Maverix
Posts: 5322
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:00 am
Warcraft: Mavi / Mav
Location: London

request for swg - processed application section

Post by Maverix » Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 am

Hi Forum gods :)

Would it be possible to get a Private section in SWG for processed applications. As all current application posts are in the thread allready existing it might be the better option to simple rename this to Procssed, make it private and create a new one for New applications that is public and just move the stickies/annoucements over?

There is no rush to this.

Kind regards
The Fate of So Many In The Hands of So Few

User avatar
Sun-Tzu
Posts: 4476
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by Sun-Tzu » Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

OMG you're gonna spend a year moving them all :p

And get in line *cough*
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

User avatar
MojoRein
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:00 pm
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra
Location: England
Contact:

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by MojoRein » Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Request rejected.

NEXT!
Image

User avatar
Tephros
Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by Tephros » Sat May 30, 2009 12:34 am

MojoRein wrote:Request rejected. Reason for rejection: you're anus is wider and slacker than mine, i thought i was the slackest monkey god out there :crybaby:

NEXT!
haha poor mojo jojo, ur such an emo queer <img src="/forums/images/smilies/censored.gif" /> tbh :p
Image
As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall Fear no Evil for I am the Evil.

User avatar
MojoRein
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:00 pm
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra
Location: England
Contact:

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by MojoRein » Sat May 30, 2009 7:25 am

You could not want me any more.
Image

User avatar
g3
Posts: 5638
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Sunny Sidcup
Contact:

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by g3 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:32 pm

MojoRein wrote:You could not want me any more.
Good point, can we have a Mojo has been 'Processed and Rejected Section' instead.
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<
Image

User avatar
nerodine
Posts: 7254
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by nerodine » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 am

Maverix wrote:Would it be possible to get a Private section in SWG for processed applications.
Try that. I think.
g3 wrote:Good point, can we have a Mojo has been 'Processed and Rejected Section' instead.
Don't have enough bandwidth for that request. He's massive.
Nerodine

User avatar
MojoRein
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:00 pm
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra
Location: England
Contact:

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by MojoRein » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Dilema, do I go with, your mum or I know you are, you said you are but what am I?
Image

User avatar
nerodine
Posts: 7254
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by nerodine » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

MojoRein wrote:what am I?
Still massive. Oink. :snorting:
Nerodine

User avatar
MojoRein
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:00 pm
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra
Location: England
Contact:

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by MojoRein » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:01 pm

I know and your wife is greatful for this as its the only girth she gets, however, we are still on the subject of your mum.
Image

User avatar
Maverix
Posts: 5322
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:00 am
Warcraft: Mavi / Mav
Location: London

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by Maverix » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

cheers Kuri :)
The Fate of So Many In The Hands of So Few

User avatar
Sun-Tzu
Posts: 4476
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by Sun-Tzu » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Guys, I'm getting told by quite a few new applicants that the section for applying in is locked to them. I presume the locked one is public but the normal recruitment section has been made private by mistake? Can you guys check it out?

Cheers!
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

User avatar
nerodine
Posts: 7254
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by nerodine » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am

Sun-Tzu wrote:Guys, I'm getting told by quite a few new applicants that the section for applying in is locked to them. I presume the locked one is public but the normal recruitment section has been made private by mistake? Can you guys check it out?
Nope, it's all working fine from what I can see. If their account hasn't been validated it's possible that they can't see it. The locked one is non-public and the normal recruitment section is working okay. Just checked Dino's access and it all looks okay running on his permissions too.

EDIT: Created a new account from scratch just to be absolutely sure and it's all working as expected.
Nerodine

User avatar
Sun-Tzu
Posts: 4476
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: request for swg - processed application section

Post by Sun-Tzu » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

kuriyama wrote:
Sun-Tzu wrote:Guys, I'm getting told by quite a few new applicants that the section for applying in is locked to them. I presume the locked one is public but the normal recruitment section has been made private by mistake? Can you guys check it out?
Nope, it's all working fine from what I can see. If their account hasn't been validated it's possible that they can't see it. The locked one is non-public and the normal recruitment section is working okay. Just checked Dino's access and it all looks okay running on his permissions too.

EDIT: Created a new account from scratch just to be absolutely sure and it's all working as expected.

Thanks dude. Was gonna create a new account myself to test just to be sure!
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

Post Reply