Website donations

This is the place to put your ideas about what you want to see on the website
Aspasia
Warcraft: Sienne, Andarta, Aspasia, Meneia, Nephele, Apocalypta, Selvina, Monzcarro, Silvareth

Re: Website donations

Post by Aspasia » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Dropped some money in. It does however mean you will not be getting a free box of matches anymore when you get to Sweden this summer Cyl.

Personally, I would have put a small posting fee of, say, £ 0.0001 per post to be levied against each forum user instead. Not only would it have made you filthy rich, it would also have made the screams of financial anguish from Cel and Betel something to truly savor and enjoy for the rest of us...
Voted Sunfall's Baddest Apple by The Osmonds in 1971

Caution: Warranty void if bubble removed.

Spiritlevel
Warcraft: Spiritlevel, Mordant, Vybbro, Effite, Sanctimonius, Irrelevant

Post by Spiritlevel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Aspasia wrote:Personally, I would have put a small posting fee of, say, £ 0.0001 per post to be levied against each forum user instead. Not only would it have made you filthy rich, it would also have made the screams of financial anguish from Cel and Betel something to truly savor and enjoy for the rest of us...
Hmmm:

Betelgeuse - 9843 posts x £0.0001 = 98 pence

Celeron - 5858 posts x £0.0001 = 59 pence

If that's likely to cause screams of financial anguish from them, is that because they are very very poor, or just very very stingy with their cash?

(I speak from a humble position of only owing 14 pence according to your calculations, Mr 26p)
Aegrescit Medendo

nerodine

Post by nerodine » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:24 pm

You've obviously never tried to get Betelgeuse to buy a round then :D
Nerodine

Sun-Tzu

Post by Sun-Tzu » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Donated. :D Cheers Admin. I check forums daily and one of the first ports of call I check so Cheers and the work is appreciated...
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

g3

Post by g3 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 am

kuriyama wrote:You've obviously never tried to get Betelgeuse to buy a round then :D
We're already running a book to guess what new game some mug will buy for him.
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<