Signature Strife

This is the place to put your ideas about what you want to see on the website
g3

Signature Strife

Post by g3 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:44 am

Why do I always get this f%cking annoying error "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image." when I try and enter a url inside image tags?
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<

Bankai
Warcraft: Bankai, Kebab, Nubkai

Re: Signature Strife

Post by Bankai » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:44 am

most likley because its borked on this forum
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Adifi
Warcraft: Grindae (MIA), Sintae (MIA)

Post by Adifi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:55 am

Come on Cyl you lazy streak of piss ! Sort it out !
Cry more and let loose the dogs of emo !

g3

Post by g3 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 am

Adifi wrote:Come on Cyl you lazy streak of piss ! Sort it out !
Cyl was last seen passed out on the Leiden pavement outside Madame Jojos massage Palour trousers round his ankles lying in a poll of piss and vomit. Early reports suggest it was'nt his vomit however identifying the owner of the chunder will prove difficult since, and I quote, "you can't dust for vomit".
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<

MojoRein
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra

Post by MojoRein » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:05 pm

g3 wrote:
Adifi wrote:Come on Cyl you lazy streak of piss ! Sort it out !
Cyl was last seen passed out on the Leiden pavement outside Madame Jojos massage Palour trousers round his ankles lying in a poll of piss and vomit. Early reports suggest it was'nt his vomit however identifying the owner of the chunder will prove difficult since, and I quote, "you can't dust for vomit".
I suspect it may have been stormbeards as the enormity of the weekends events had dawned on him.

Cylindric
Warcraft: Cylgar, Cylindric

Post by Cylindric » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 pm

I have removed the size-restriction on signatures. This was causing an error due to the forums not being able to determine the size of remote images, such as all those unimaginative, repetitive, tedious, copy-cat, boring and pointless character-profiles that you all insist on using.

On the upside, it means that as I've now turned on the display of signatures and avatars on my own account, I will be waving my oppressive and un-democratic ban-stick at all of you that have been blatantly disregarding my Orwellian forum rules.

/peace
/out
Cylindric