Im on leave...

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Corosan

Im on leave...

Post by Corosan » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:54 pm

Ok guys a few of you already know what Ive said about my future and now Ill do that step.
At first Ill not be much on (taking a break) maybe 1 or 2 times in the week to check mails and stuff.

And after the break (I think it will be 1 week before ToOW) Ill decide to stay rebel or become imp.

I really like SFR and I was the most time rebel but I think Ill need this change ( still not sure about it) The main reason why I dont change factions ( guilds) right now is that you guys are the best on the server and Im proud to be a pice of SFR and I hope you wont be angry that Ill join the "dark" side.
I dont wanna lose you as friends and and I would be very happy to keep in touch with you and that Im still welcome in sunfall even as an imp :P
I would be very happy to be still welcome to join ur hunts sometimes or help you out grinding and so on ( I still have to get 9 mil xp lol :/ ) ok.. we will meet us on the battlefield as enemies but I think we will be friends when not fighting. Istali, Giga and co. I hope you wont think bad about me cause of that and Ill still have the most respect for you guys like nobody else. Ive had very much fun with all of you ( that I know :) ) and I hope youve had the same fun with me and btw I wont quit or leave the server :) so if I can help you in any way out please let me know.

Ok now I think Ill just repeat myself over and over again dont know what to say anymore so Ill just say good bye till my break is over ( Giga I hope I can still play with you BF2 and rock some noobs, Istali I hope we can set up a match asap on CS :) ) So good bye have fun and dont forget me please :wink:

/huggletickleNEBIbunny /lick

Ill see you soon 8) :D

istali

Post by istali » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:11 pm

Oh ret what ya like.

Well mate all the best what ever you decide to do and whatever you're choices will be im sure will we still remain friends , all i will stress it if you do decide to go imp do not get disheartend me pwning time and time again , its you're destiny. (ill be having hunt ret days twice a week , my very own farm bot /findfriend ret :P)

Im sure you will be still welcomed in sunfall if you do turn into a dirteh imp ;)

Well m8 just do what you think you've gotta do and what ever will make you the happiest , no doubt we will chat very soon.

aprilla

Post by aprilla » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:13 pm

ToOW?
World Of Warcraft - ED Server
Athene - lvl 60 Pally (Currently on a career break as a Club 18-30 Holiday Rep.)

Rhiia Falloon
Warcraft: Rhiia, Rhia, Sabia, Sabiia, Ahria - RH

Post by Rhiia Falloon » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:36 pm

Ret hon, you need to do in game what makes you happy, if being dirty does it for you ( :wink: ) then that is what you need to do! Friendships remain through factions, so if you do do this, please PLEASE keep in touch.

And remember, I owe you 500k, and have 2 weapons to sell for ya, just need to know the price again! 8)

Rhiia

Corosan

Post by Corosan » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:10 pm

good to hear (btw ToOW = Trials of Obi Wan ) :)

Thank you for ur support guys "made me cry for some reason" :cry:
And Rhiia hun :D Ill talk to you in game I think Ill be on tough just to chat or something well we will see :D /lick

Rhiia Falloon
Warcraft: Rhiia, Rhia, Sabia, Sabiia, Ahria - RH

Post by Rhiia Falloon » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:17 pm

*hug Ret*

xx

istali

Post by istali » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:31 pm

Awww Cute /Manhug

Anebi

Re: Im on leave...

Post by Anebi » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:59 pm

/huggletickleNEBIbunny /lick
*huggles hunny*

Gonna be truly sad to see you go hunny.. I guess you need to do what you have to do.. you will always be our friend no matter what.. Just cos u not in SFR you'll always be a carebear in our hearts..

Whatever you decide to do hun don't be afraid to ask for our help if you ever need and our support.. we'll always be your friends...

*love and huggles hunny*

Make sure you keep in touch.. Add me on msn if u feel the need to spam or ever need me for anything hehe

Take care,, speak to you soon hunny

x x

Anebi / Nebi / Sun-shine / Hunnybunny

ZhGSand

Post by ZhGSand » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:03 pm

Ret

dunno what to say... oh well, cya then :lol:

nah, all the best m8y, be it reb, neutral or (spit) imp (double spit), you're still SFR and will always be, and in being SFR, makes you a freind to me, like the rest of SFR are.

In my other place of the Zimmers, there's a saying, once a zimmer, always a zimmer and u cant and wont leave unless it's in a box, I get the same feeling about SFR too.

I think Giga might have an understanding of that if he's heard the crazy bunch in comms on BF2!

Dont be a stranger m8y.
A survey shows that 3 in 4 people make up 75% of the world's population!

Smeddley BH bullet magnet
Akanoah Jedi Knight wussy girl!

Corosan

Post by Corosan » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:02 am

Rhiia Falloon wrote:*hug Ret*
*hug back Rhiia* :wink:
Istali wrote:Awww Cute /Manhug
/mood happy (I hope you know what I mean haha) /Manhugback
Anebi wrote:*love and huggles hunny*

Make sure you keep in touch.. Add me on msn if u feel the need to spam or ever need me for anything hehe

Take care,, speak to you soon hunny
Will do thank you :wink:

Ill cya soon have fun all :D

Iego Serra

Post by Iego Serra » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:34 am

Go and be imp. You'll be back before you know it :wink:

Seriously. Do what seems the most fun to you. There must be some imp guilds that have a good commuinity spirit, like we have. Just don't know which ones :lol:
Iego Serra - Jedi (cl90) / Alliance Ace
Safyra Serra - Entertainer / Alliance Ace
I'ego Serra - Spy (cl57) / Alliance Ace
Aleho Hawkeye - Commando (cl90) / Alliance Ace
Serraw - BH (cl13) / Alliance Pilot

Bungo Serra - Tradesman (Structures) / Privateer Ace
Willhuf Serra - Smuggler (cl26) / Imperial Ace

www.dutch-starwars.com

Cobraz

Post by Cobraz » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:42 am

/farm ret :P

best of luck buddy, keep in touch and you will always have a place with us if you decide to come back.....

/salute
/bow
/lick
/ram sabre up yea imperial arse :P

Im sure Anebi will be on your back m8 so see yea in the guild again real soon, she never lets anyone go lightly.......
RIP SWG NOV 2003 - APRIL 2006
SFR - Retired Guild Leader
GoDfather of Sunfall.

Corosan

Post by Corosan » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:47 am

8) haha :P

Anebi

Post by Anebi » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:55 pm

u finished your break yet ret?? U coming back yet ret? you know you wanna ;)

Anebi / Nebi / Sun-shine / Hunnybunny

Corosan

Post by Corosan » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:56 pm

ähm :P Ill pop on tomorrow for a quick chat maybe ^_^

So you all will get a /lick tomorrow :P lol