WtF LoL

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Cobraz

WtF LoL

Post by Cobraz » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 am

Anyone tell me what is going on? is this the right SFR? whats with the other flashy light one?
RIP SWG NOV 2003 - APRIL 2006
SFR - Retired Guild Leader
GoDfather of Sunfall.

Spiritlevel
Warcraft: Spiritlevel, Mordant, Vybbro, Effite, Sanctimonius, Irrelevant

Re: WtF LoL

Post by Spiritlevel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 am

Ay up Cobraz. The honest truth is it's all gone a bit Pete Tong, and you've got people in both.

The bulk of the people who were playing SWG right up to the bitter end and a good few of the original crew are on Mightmare Lands server, and have moved their website to: http://www.sunfall-rebels.co.uk/

The group on this forum and on Hidden Beks server is mostly formed from the WoW guild, with some old SWG lags.

I'm sure you would be welcome in either.

There is also an SFR PVP guild set up by Vawei, though not sure what server, and their website looks pretty dead: http://sfr.vawei.co.uk/forums/index.php

(And we may set up an RRF Imp guild once Mojo stops being crap)

I hope this helps, and hope you get online soon enough in whatever way suits you best - they've done a nice job with it :D
Aegrescit Medendo

MojoRein
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra

Post by MojoRein » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey, I r t3h busy! Ohh and high Cob, hope all is well with you?

Cobraz

Post by Cobraz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 am

thanks for the heads up and after a bit of reading kinda get the picture :P .

no more online gaming for me lost everything,my wife, house the fooking lot and SWG was even mentioned in my divorce papers hahaha! ah well you live and learn (so they say :wink: ). Well it was a part of it anyways dont wanna bore u with the rest of the details!

anyways nice to see the sunfall flag still flys high in whatever game and hats of to you all for that at least...........

/tip hat
RIP SWG NOV 2003 - APRIL 2006
SFR - Retired Guild Leader
GoDfather of Sunfall.

Cornish
Warcraft: Slinkeh, Larefferal, Cornish,Too many 70+ to mention!

Post by Cornish » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Hiyas Cobraz

Man, it's been way too long, good to see you. Sorry things havent been panning out so well, I lost way too many rl hours to SWG too. Thankfully SWTOR isnt close to being as good as pre-cu so I can have a life outside that!

Dont really know the full deal behind the split etc, all I do know is that I saw way too much un-Sunfall like behaviour going on which as somebody who was around from closish to the start pissed me off a bit.

Hey ho, still Star Wars mad though. Hit 40 this year so I decided to have my midlife crisis early. Having a light side and a darkside half sleeve tattoo done. Hoping to get a Sunfall logo in there somewhere too. Already got Yoda in there and it's looking awesome!

Well, enbough of me chatting bollcocks, come over to the other site and say hi if you havent already. I aint been on since Christmas so apologies if you have already been over and I ignored you!

Take it steady bud!

Corn
Always a Sunfall Rebel

'If you always do what you have always done - you will always get what you always got..'

Aliath

Post by Aliath » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 am

to bad that they splitted up. if they all had started on hidden beks then sunfall would have been big on hidden beks server.