Ram & Elora

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Ramess

Ram & Elora

Post by Ramess » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:04 pm

hey there

well we where playing SWG when Cid ( i think ) created UKRM.

we where there ( sad i know ) when Sunfall was built on Tat on the Chimera server. I understand my market stall was still outside the Guild Hall when SWG was switched off ...

in the meantime i was a little suprised in SWtOR when i saw someone from the Sunfall guild on the Hidden Beks server - a server i only joined because my bother was playing on there ( little did i know that he wanted to play sith )

I am playing smuggler and have evey intention of making lots and lots of creds .. again ... i have 10 lvl 80+ characters on WoW ( US servers with over 450k gold ). My raiding main was a pally - but to be honest i played a rogue most for pve play - so a scoundrel for me is just great. i was planning to join my old WoWer as well but the server lag on the US servers is really really bad.

many thanks

jake aka Ram

Betelgeuse
Warcraft: Petite, Betelgeuse

Re: Ram & Elora

Post by Betelgeuse » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 am

I was the one he met on Hidden Beks. :) I advised him to holler out here to see if Riggs and the bunch would see this post too and cheer in recognition!

So if anyone could direct the SWG guys from Nightmare Lands and/or Hand of Ragnos here as well, he wil probably meet some old friends again. :)
Ooking you in the dooker since 1977.

Betelgeuse - Bestest MoP tank
Petite - Bestest loothoover of MoP

MojoRein
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra

Post by MojoRein » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am

Hey there Ram, long time no see. I hope all is well with you :) Not got TOR yet, but will be getting it shortly I think.

Tephros

Post by Tephros » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 am

sup bud long time no see, theres a sunfall on that server and thers a sunfall on Nightmare lands also with alot of old swg and wow peeps on it, watcha been upto? and also u makin RRF mojo if so wit server m8?
As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall Fear no Evil for I am the Evil.

celeron
Warcraft: Celeron 90 "aka The Weeping Willow" or "Kentucky Fried pew pew Laser Chicken"

Post by celeron » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Tephros wrote:sup bud long time no see, theres a sunfall on that server and thers a sunfall on Nightmare lands also with alot of old swg and wow peeps on it, watcha been upto? and also u makin RRF mojo if so wit server m8?
Holy shit, that is the first sentance I have ever read of Teph's without an expletive in it. He must fancy you or something. But you didn't sound like the bald gay amputee dwarf type he usually goes for. Weird, I cannot understand it...
:^o
"once upon a time I had a beautiful girl
once upon a girl I had a beautiful time"

Memphis Slim

riggwelter
Warcraft: Tangle, Riggwelter, Keats

Post by riggwelter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Whoa! Blast from the past :)
Tangle - Shadow Priest
Keats - Death Knight

g3

Post by g3 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 am

Ramess wrote:hey there

well we where playing SWG when Cid ( i think ) created UKRM.

we where there ( sad i know ) when Sunfall was built on Tat on the Chimera server. I understand my market stall was still outside the Guild Hall when SWG was switched off ...

in the meantime i was a little suprised in SWtOR when i saw someone from the Sunfall guild on the Hidden Beks server - a server i only joined because my bother was playing on there ( little did i know that he wanted to play sith )

I am playing smuggler and have evey intention of making lots and lots of creds .. again ... i have 10 lvl 80+ characters on WoW ( US servers with over 450k gold ). My raiding main was a pally - but to be honest i played a rogue most for pve play - so a scoundrel for me is just great. i was planning to join my old WoWer as well but the server lag on the US servers is really really bad.

many thanks

jake aka Ram
The majority of Chimera SWGs are in www.sunfall-rebels.co.uk on Nightmare Lands
THE 3RD BEST TANK IN THE GUILD AND THAT'S A FACT.

JOIN THE SUNFALL AFFILIATED DSAS STEAM GROUP AND GAME WITH TRIED AND TESTED. ALL SUNFALLERS INVITED http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerekSmalls/

I live for f&cking smilies :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: =P~ :^o [-X [-o<