Fallen Earth brings me back here

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Tinus

Fallen Earth brings me back here

Post by Tinus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 am

Hey peeps,

After I quit SWG to play WoW I ended up on a server to play with some RL buddies as that was more intreseting at the time. I never got round to looking you people up again, but as some other buddies are stille round here (OmerO en Whybe) I thought:"let's see what happened". It's good to see things are still running :) gratz on that all!

In the meantime I also started playing Fallen Earth mainly because I like crafting in an mmo. That was one of the good things about SWG and it's back in this game. It's simplified a bit (there are not that many qualities to resources) but still i need a couple of vaults to keep track of all the junk I collect. Everuthing I wear and use as a weapon I crafted myself and that feels good. Not only beacuse I made it, but also because that's by game design as you hardly ever find stuff that's better than what you cvan craft: Lovely! Other benefits: mature content and no elves, pixies & sprites just zombies and other mutated stuff to kill. The promo movies tell it all: http://www.fallenearth.com

So, I'm not back and I can't even remember the ingame char name I had, but I'll look around the forum if there are any takers on Fallen Earth and then it would be great to team up: so you there perhaps :)

Regards,
Tinus

whybe
Warcraft: Whybe, Marije, Tjeerd, Illuminata, Drapeta, Sanctabella, Kiran, Aukje, Pentacle

Re: Fallen Earth brings me back here

Post by whybe » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:41 am

Heya mister silly Bothan!

No idea about the Falen Earth game, but I belief you wanted to give Star Trek a go?
Try PM-ing seffyroff, i know he for one is playing ST.
There is a page for ST as well but i have no idea if that is public :)

/wave