SW ToR

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Iego Serra

SW ToR

Post#1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

Been a while since I logged in here and am pleased my account is still active :D

SWG is long in the past for me (WoW addict ever since I'm afraid). The future, it seems, is SW ToR. Are there any plans for the old UKRM/SFR crew to join that? If so it would be cool to join up again in there.
Iego Serra - Jedi (cl90) / Alliance Ace
Safyra Serra - Entertainer / Alliance Ace
I'ego Serra - Spy (cl57) / Alliance Ace
Aleho Hawkeye - Commando (cl90) / Alliance Ace
Serraw - BH (cl13) / Alliance Pilot

Bungo Serra - Tradesman (Structures) / Privateer Ace
Willhuf Serra - Smuggler (cl26) / Imperial Ace

www.dutch-starwars.com

Maverix

Re: SW ToR

Post#2 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

hey buddy.

Theres plenty of us who will be trying it. Past, old, new and from all the different incarnations of the the Sunfall community running in various games.
Whats going to happen in terms of a guild, or several - who knows. But it will most likely be decided here on the forums so keep in touch :)
The Fate of So Many In The Hands of So Few

nerodine

Post#3 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:21 am

Welcome back after a 2+ year absence :) Suspect that quite a few people will be trying it out. Keep tabs on, or start discussions going in the SW TOR section we set up :D
Nerodine

Sun-Tzu

Post#4 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm

I will be there. Who I am with though is up for debate but ello Iego. Long time. :)
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

MojoRein

Post#5 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm

I r totally going to give it a try. Suspecting there will be at least two Sunfall bases guilds what with this one and I would suspect the SFR lot (Jonny, Lucy etc) will be sticking to thiers.

Saul

Post#6 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Pheww Some old school names in here :)

Ello to those that remember me and Pfft to those that don't :)

Just to let me Rebel Comrades know, I Formed a guild called Lawless www.lawlessguild.co.uk a while ago in anticipation of the Release of SW:TOR with some old Echo7 buddies and a few other mates we have picked up along the way.

At the moment most of us are playing Aion in a guild called BOON Control an old semi famous WoW guild that most of us Lawless guys have some connection with.

Anywho, I would say 40% of Boon Control are the core of our old Enemies KDS. We have Molan, Ricutz, Medi, Darki, and a fair few others in there. Cutting a long story short, we hooked up with KDS for a server initiative for WAR, so we rolled with a few SWG and old DAoC Guilds we knew and knew would bring it, in terms of either a good challange or good allies.

We have agreed with the Boon leadership that we would join them in Aion as neither guild could be bothered to roll as themselves in Aion. and since we knew the Boons really well and knew they were pretty hardcore, we agreed to this multi guild, guild if you like.

Lol me and short posts.. Like thats ever gonna happen..

Point being The KDS Imp suxors will be rolling back to KDS main for TOR and we will be going back to Lawless. We also have a few other old time SWG guilds and a few others we have beaten or bleed with who are up for joining whatever server Lawless roll on. I would ofc be honoured if SFR would think about joining us on the republic side, come the TOR revolution..

Ohh and oi oi btw :)

MojoRein

Post#7 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:20 pm

One day you will be able to type something that was not too long to read :p

Hows you old man?

Maverix

Post#8 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Hey Saul,

hope your well ! :) all sounds good, cant wait.

Saul

Post#9 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 am

Hey Mojo, Hey Mav..

Yeah Mojo you have a point mate. I try and my posts have got smaller, but I think in all my Gaming life you can count the posts on one hand that are less than 2 sentences. :)

I believe you have married your good lady, gratz on that bud and I also hear rumor there is a little Mojo?? I could be being previous on that though :)

I myself have a second now, an 8month old boy, so I got my 5 year old daughter as my personal Healer and my 8month old boy will be my Personal buffer.. :)

Seriously though, Aion is kind of teaching a few of us old dogs, that gone are the days of huge grinding sessions, too much time spent with family and friends for that, but i am still preaching the word of Skill don't = time available to play, and once me and the old Echo guys get in the mix we kick ass anyway, which hurts these pesky teenagers, when you tell them, they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of old men in their late 30's early 40's. :)

Looking forward to TOR massivley, and we have a great bunch of lads in Lawless, a few you may remember, but it's like noobcom on our vent, just a bunch of old men abusing each other for the crack.

Look forward to getting as many good Chimaera guilds together for TOR, KDS and the BOONS will be rolling Sith, 2 very good guilds with good players and good people, they will look to dominate as always, so as much as we love them, we can't wait to kick their Sith arse either.

Would be cool if we could get SFR and RRF to join us, on the same server, I will be trying to get a few more old Chimaera guilds to join us, I will be setting up an initiative to get as many of the old Chimaera guilds to roll together on the same server a bit closer to release date.

Mav, me and Neph were re telling some old war stories to the younger none SWG members of our guild, your "Safe House 1" story came up mate as well as our assination of Molan.. Good times, good memories.. look forward to making new ones with old friends.

Good to speak to you guys, looking forward to the next chapter..

Maverix

Post#10 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 pm

what was the safe house story ! I can just about remember something about it, but my subcouncous tells me there was a reason for forgetting it! .......ha :)

your right about one thing, so many good times and so many memories and self made adventures that games since then havent really been able to touch on. I still talk about Liberty Bay with a smile on my face.

Saul

Post#11 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Lol don't get me started Mav..:) I remember me and Kanoobis riding around every planet in SWG, looking for a place to set Liberty up, then when we got to the corsec Island, Kanu, realised he didnt have any houses on him to test if we could drop them there. so I had to sit and wait for an hour while he went back to Tatt and Sunfall to get one :)

Remember the abandoned rebel base on Dant, when we setup such a huge fight we crashed 4 servers, because of the amount of people who turned up and I remember all the "So much for the GCW" posts on the forums 10 mins later. Taking KDS's bases when the alliance wiped them off the face of the planet. Echo's base on Dant, surrounded by Med Naboo houses, Sunfall being the Republic Jewel on Tatt. Anchorhead and the Ferocious Kittens and lets not forget Liberty. Just shows you what can be done when a faction comes together for a single cause. I remember that meeting with the GM's and none of the fuckers apart from you guys were prepared to trust me in the Citadel Idea, because of a couple of failed raids against KDS's alliance. You and Mojo trying to get them to listen, then it we went and did it anyway on our own and my god did they change their tune once they saw it.And KDS's Alliance first attack on Liberty, a see of Imp bikes getting pwnd by the turrets before they even got close. Ohh and err the alliance attack on Luxor where we had the idea of planting a house just outside their city limits and over a hundred people inside, what was that house called again, a really bland and unassuming name?? something that would not bring attention to it?? what was it called again bud?? Ahh thats right "SAFE HOUSE 1" :) lmao :) It didnt attract any attention did it Mav?? I mean a stange house appears on the outskirts of your City called "SAFE HOUSE 1", owned by a leading member of the Republic.. :) I remember opening the door and seeing a SEA of red with Molan in the middle. :)

Great times, if we can make new stories in TOR half as good as those we remember from SWG, I think we will all be very happy people.

Gunshark

Post#12 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:36 pm

So true mate - until I read this thread I'd totally forgotten how amazing the good times were in SWG, and it was everything to do with this guild, not the game. I've just remembered how impressed I was when I first saw Liberty, still being built. And being part of those awesome battles - so many players involved it was probably the first and only game in which I've really felt the true chaos of a battlefield. Times like that made Sunfall truly special to me as a gamer, and the only IRL person who understood was my best mate, who also played.

Such a shame they killed it with the NGE - the final sunset I viewed from by balcony before logging off for the last time left me feeling sad and empty.... not once has a scripted game achieved that (ok, maybe the whole Aeris thing)

Anyway, came back here after a couple of years' absence to see who was playing STO, and now my appetite is surging for SWTOR next year. Even if the game is a bug-ridden mess, we can make it truly great together, just like we did before :)

WOI Gunn Sharky
Once a Ranger, always a Soldier, now just a memory...

Return to “Once a Sunfaller, always a Sunfaller”