hello old vet returning

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Tito

hello old vet returning

Post#1 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:13 am

hey im kinda surprised i found my way back to the guild site after like hmm 4 or 5 years away, anyways im back and i would love to get back in. only thing that sucks is i have lost my old account maybe, trying my best to remember my login name but cant yet. and the email i used here is probably the one i used to register the game and that email is gone and i dont think i can get it back =\
But anyway i have a new account i use now so my new character is named Sinuz Melan. would love to get back in the guild ^^
"I trust you do not doubt Bothan courage."

Sun-Tzu

Re: hello old vet returning

Post#2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 am

Gimme a shout in game :) And welcome back.

IGN is Sun-Tzu / Kaydence
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

Maverix

Post#3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 am

welcome back tito :)
The Fate of So Many In The Hands of So Few

Tito

Post#4 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 pm

K i have you on my friends list now so will send a tell when i see you log on im still trying my best to get back my Main account though it is after all where Tito is and its also a collectors edition account.

Edit* deleted since it was all just a silly thing :oops:
Last edited by Tito on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun-Tzu

Post#5 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 pm

SEA are good people but are more into RP than anything else. I'd say we're currently split quite evenly between High end PVE and PVP and not really into RP as a whole. Generally we haven't been allowing multi guilding, preferring people to concentrate on one guild, preferably SFR :p
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

Osto

Post#6 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 pm

RP is for people that cant play the game :-) So they resort to cyb0r

Tito

Post#7 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 pm

well when i get my other account back this one im playing on now will be abandoned so there will be no multi guilding hehe,
when i started again i really thought this was my old one but apparently it's a old trial account i reactivated,
but wasn't sure until i remembered i had a collectors account and i couldn't get my collectors goggles.
so this account will be played on just for a month or less, after that i have gotten my paycheck and can get back my good old collectors veteran account and Tito and then its no doubt about where Tito belongs XD, but i must say its all Sea's profit for getting me to remember you guys since i saw our city name when i was reading theyr History hehe.

Edit*
And after alittle thinking, screw Sea lemme back in lol, im feeling all tingly and nostalgic about driving past my old home city lol. i feel all warm and fuzzy inside (considering im still a bothan i fell abit fuzzy on the outside too XD)

Return to “Once a Sunfaller, always a Sunfaller”