hello from an old friend

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
aaronpuddy

hello from an old friend

Post by aaronpuddy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:32 pm

hello everybody, i used to play swg in UKRM and then sunfall, i am currently deciding if i should try out WAR, and am thinking i will give it a go, so was just wanting to say hello to anyone who remembers me and all the new people here and to say i will probably be submitting a application for the guild in WAR. thinking about maybe gettin WOW in the go, to get back into the style of play, i have never played WOW with sunfall before so will post in the forum if i join the server, see you all in game.
Puddy

Maverix
Warcraft: Mavi / Mav

Re: hello from an old friend

Post by Maverix » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Hey puddy, funny I actualy logged in today after like a year! just to say hi..... :D hope your well
The Fate of So Many In The Hands of So Few

aaronpuddy

Post by aaronpuddy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:56 pm

yeah im great thankyou, i been playing in the WAR beta. what you been up to?

Maverix
Warcraft: Mavi / Mav

Post by Maverix » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

becoming a dad, working hard and generaly being boring ! not played anything for a long time. How is War? I've not looked into it.
The Fate of So Many In The Hands of So Few

aaronpuddy

Post by aaronpuddy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm

well the eu beta started terribly, still people are struggling to get in game. but the gameplay seems nice to me. definately going to give it a go when it comes out.

congratulations on becoming a dad :) this is the first MMO i have played for over a year as i moved out with my girlfriend and only had her laptop until now, and i think i can just about get away with sittin on the computer a few hours a night now lol.

Adifi
Warcraft: Grindae (MIA), Sintae (MIA)

Post by Adifi » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:44 pm

warhammer is fricking awesome ! Loving it more each minute i play
Cry more and let loose the dogs of emo !

Death_Armada

Post by Death_Armada » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:46 am

Hello Puddy,
Not sure if you will remember me that much.

hope your doing ok?
sadly if u do remember me then, i'm still stuck in SWG but waiting for Battlefield Heroes and Stargate Worlds to Come out.

Welcome Back
D'a

aaronpuddy

Post by aaronpuddy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:03 pm

ofcourse i remember you DA, im desperately tryin to fight the urge to subscribe to SWG again, i know the combat aint great, but i love star wars and i would love to see how my new machine ran the graphics.

Lovin warhammer you should give it a go!.

Death_Armada

Post by Death_Armada » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:59 pm

aaronpuddy wrote:ofcourse i remember you DA, im desperately tryin to fight the urge to subscribe to SWG again, i know the combat aint great, but i love star wars and i would love to see how my new machine ran the graphics.

Lovin warhammer you should give it a go!.
i've seen a few Videos for it but it just looks like another WoW.
i keep trying to get away from galaxys but i keep going back, but i think i go back cause of LRDP