So, what have I missed?

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Gunshark

So, what have I missed?

Post#1 » Tue May 27, 2008 7:20 am

Hey all,

Got a bit of time on my hands for once and been thinking I should breathe some life into my WoW account - who's still playing? And how the hell are you all?

WOI Gunn Sharky
Once a Ranger, always a Soldier, now just a memory...

Spiritlevel

Re: So, what have I missed?

Post#2 » Tue May 27, 2008 9:35 am

Only a bunch of scary freaks with more emo than a microwave full of cats.

I'd run for the hills if I were you :lol:
Aegrescit Medendo

Casper

Post#3 » Tue May 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Hey pal, have a hard time remembering your name, maybe it's from before my time.

WoW is defo going well. A fair lot are checking out the new Conan atm besides it so it's less busy then usual while it's still new and shiny.

Paladins rule. There have been a few patches since you left no doubt and paladins have been changed for the better in any case, all 3 talent trees have received attention and are very viable when you combine it with the right gear. :)

Sunfall itself is mostly raiding and doing heroic content. Ofcourse there is a pletora of alts so changes are you can team up for an instance or 2 along your way.

Well that's it in a nutshell. I probably forgot something... oh yeah, we're all nuts :) and it's good to have such a nice and tightknit community. ;)
Tyek, Kaylung, Culling, Stormbeard Saviors of Azeroth
Also: Rhiza, Mizo, Onoh, Pokon the Herald

Former Sunfall guildleader, herder of ferocious kittens.

Gunshark

Post#4 » Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Sounds good mate - had managed to get myself up to about Lev 43 with a Paladin before work took over my life, sounds like I'll have to put some work in to catch up most of you but will definitely take another look!

WOI Gunn Sharky

Cylindric

Post#5 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:21 am

Blimey, hello mate :D How's it going? All the cool kids are in AoC now :D
Cylindric

Spiritlevel

Post#6 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:21 am

Cylindric wrote:Blimey, hello mate :D How's it going? All the cool kids are in AoC now :D

And you too, Cyl ... :wink:
Aegrescit Medendo

Cylindric

Post#7 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 am

Leader of the pack
Cylindric

Gunshark

Post#8 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 am

So is AoC any good? PC Gamer seem to be saying hang on til a mega patch after the full release.... and will anyone be heading back to WoW for Lichking? Heavily addicted to TF2 right now so need to choose carefully!

WOI Gunn Sharky

Return to “Once a Sunfaller, always a Sunfaller”