More good old times, FAQ for the oldies, without answers :P

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Skizo

More good old times, FAQ for the oldies, without answers :P

Post#1 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:45 pm

Hi you might not know me, Skizo (big green bh lizard), nice to meet you, anyway, straight to the point :) I had a few questions, feels nub again but anyway :P here they are:

1. I was wondering, does eu-chim still have Kraytmas?
2. Are there still buffbots in most guild cantina's? (:P)
3. To what extent has macroing changed? (I remember doing doc crafting half macro'd once :P)
4. Do cantina controls still exist? (where the stormtroopers would come in to check for rebels)
5. Anyone hunted any players yet? and what's it like, more in space or more on the ground? I o remember reading something about smuggler pvp missions in groups, could bh's group up to kill them?
6. Is BH mail still running (where most wanted jedi had a price on their head offered by a specific, usually anonymous person, a.k.a get the terminal reward+player extended bonus)
7. What's the most popular city?, startport of mustafar, or perhaps mining outpost is still the most lively, unless corolagg has reclaimed its name :) )
8. How can medic class do damage, possibly solo anything, isn't it just a mix of CM/doc?
9. Are armors really that expensive atm (read it somewhere)?
10. How hard is it to get a good rifle and what would the/its average price be?
11. To what extent has spy been developed? Is assasination really that strong in Pvp?
12. Any classes you would never go for, I mean I wouldn't go for officer as I don't feel it would be any good for soloing targets outside pvp?
13. The unlcky question :P Are there still that any gank groups for overts :P (don't want to end at 13..)
14. How long has SFR existed for :o, I remember there was a party (probably even more) that I joined a while ago I think you had a lottery aswell and some preformance hosted by Star some other time (lol my first nub guild after I believe sentenza invited me to another :P anyway that history isn' t of importance :P)?

I'd be very grateful if some of these questions could be answered, dieing to know, so I'm well prepared for resubscribing :P

istali

Post#2 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:06 am

This would prolly be better off in General SWG m8

Osto

Re: More good old times, FAQ for the oldies, without answers

Post#3 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:15 am

Skizo wrote:Hi you might not know me, Skizo (big green bh lizard), nice to meet you, anyway, straight to the point :) I had a few questions, feels nub again but anyway :P here they are:

1. I was wondering, does eu-chim still have Kraytmas? Dont know
2. Are there still buffbots in most guild cantina's? (:P) No buffbots
3. To what extent has macroing changed? (I remember doing doc crafting half macro'd once :P) Dont think crafting macros have changed much
4. Do cantina controls still exist? (where the stormtroopers would come in to check for rebels) Dunno, cant remember last time I was in Cantina
5. Anyone hunted any players yet? and what's it like, more in space or more on the ground? I o remember reading something about smuggler pvp missions in groups, could bh's group up to kill them? You only get bounties from PvP kills.
6. Is BH mail still running (where most wanted jedi had a price on their head offered by a specific, usually anonymous person, a.k.a get the terminal reward+player extended bonus) Dunno7. What's the most popular city?, startport of mustafar, or perhaps mining outpost is still the most lively, unless corolagg has reclaimed its name :) ) Restuss probably
8. How can medic class do damage, possibly solo anything, isn't it just a mix of CM/doc? Yes, poisons I think
9. Are armors really that expensive atm (read it somewhere)? [color=darkred]Not noticed[/color]
10. How hard is it to get a good rifle and what would the/its average price be? Depends on CL and class
11. To what extent has spy been developed? Is assasination really that strong in Pvp? Spy expertise coming soon, so should be better than it is now
12. Any classes you would never go for, I mean I wouldn't go for officer as I don't feel it would be any good for soloing targets outside pvp?
13. The unlcky question :P Are there still that any gank groups for overts :P (don't want to end at 13..) Ganking still exists, but not like the Jedi ganking of yesteryear
14. How long has SFR existed for :o, I remember there was a party (probably even more) that I joined a while ago I think you had a lottery aswell and some preformance hosted by Star some other time (lol my first nub guild after I believe sentenza invited me to another :P anyway that history isn' t of importance :P)? Dunno

I'd be very grateful if some of these questions could be answered, dieing to know, so I'm well prepared for resubscribing :P

These answers from someone not too long resubbed, and not played all classes. Someone else may correct me :lol:

Skizo

Post#4 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:32 pm

K ty :D and soz istali didn't notice :s

istali

Post#5 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:56 pm

Hehe nothing to be sorry about , i just meant more people who will reply will probally notice it more in there. :D

Kanubis

Re: More good old times, FAQ for the oldies, without answers

Post#6 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:27 am

Skizo wrote:14. How long has SFR existed for :o, I remember there was a party (probably even more) that I joined a while ago I think you had a lottery aswell and some preformance hosted by Star some other time (lol my first nub guild after I believe sentenza invited me to another :P anyway that history isn' t of importance :P)?

Since March 2004, though it existed as UKRM since mid-2003 8)

My sig is borked and I cba to fix it.

Return to “Once a Sunfaller, always a Sunfaller”