How is everyone doing?

This category is for the use of any and all past and present members of UKRM, SFR, Sunfall, RRF, or any other incarnations of our guild. Basically open to anyone, but with the intention of being used by people a connection to Sunfall.
Sylvius

How is everyone doing?

Post by Sylvius » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:32 pm

It has been a long time, and yet so many familiar names arround.
Many of you might not remember me, no problem.

So, what are you all playing at the moment.
Currently i am totally hooked to Saga Of Ryzom, best game experience in a very long time, and one hell of a community.
Are there maybe others of you playing it, if so, which guild are you in.
A sunfall guild would be a blast :)

A very nice day everyone.
Ex Master BE/Master CH/Master MEdic

Now: Master DE/ almost master WS

Together we make sunfall BIG!!!

OmerO
Warcraft: Drohmar, Ohmar, Furion, Ohmer, Omaro, Piam,

Post by OmerO » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:51 pm

Ooh.. that IS long time no see! How's you doing?!

Quite a bunch of us are still doing the WoW thing, while one half is quietly awating Vanguard, and the other half WHO... 8)

More than a hundred people in here.. and Mojo, kinda :twisted: Big enough to tackle the great endgame dungeons, and do Raids on Staines with 35 people 8O
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. sidious:

Parmenion's actual postcount: 32

Kanubis
Warcraft: Kanubis, Khaill, Khyal, Kaia, Koraban, Maian

Post by Kanubis » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:51 pm

Hey Sylvius,

Still got the WoW addiction here, though I did try Ryzom and almost fainted from the sheer lovely helpfulness of the community. It is a good game, and it was nice to do some interesting crafting again for a while :)

Still... WoW is taking up the time atm.

My sig is borked and I cba to fix it.

Holmes

Post by Holmes » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:34 am

OMG my account is still here yay!

You probably dont remember me, I wasnt around for a great length of time, not since way way back in the day when Riggwelter was mayor and Anebi was dancing in the cantina 8)

.. Currently stuck on wow with some noob named .. kanubis or something, I dunno he's one of them tree huggers anyway

*HUGS*

Anebi

Post by Anebi » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:07 pm

ello hunny...

i'm still dancing away in the cantina and stuff so feel free to pop by if u fancy resubbing..

Anebi / Nebi / Sun-shine / Hunnybunny

Podger

Post by Podger » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:30 am

Rourke is in a state of semi-retirement at the moment pending Vanguard... His days are now occupied with puke, poop and teething. :D

anyone know the quickest (and most painless) way to get a vasectomy and restore my game time to its former glories? :P
ImageImageImage

Sun-Tzu

Post by Sun-Tzu » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:22 pm

Podger wrote:Rourke is in a state of semi-retirement at the moment pending Vanguard... His days are now occupied with puke, poop and teething. :D

anyone know the quickest (and most painless) way to get a vasectomy and restore my game time to its former glories? :P
I still hate your sig lol. How the f*** are you rourke!! Am abck in SWG after a year away! Having fun actually!
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

Podger

Post by Podger » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:49 pm

Sun-Tzu wrote:
Podger wrote:Rourke is in a state of semi-retirement at the moment pending Vanguard... His days are now occupied with puke, poop and teething. :D

I still hate your sig lol. How the f*** are you rourke!! Am abck in SWG after a year away! Having fun actually!
sorry for the delay, but as you may have gathered, notoriously absent from teh interwebbage recently. came back to SWG for a month in September, tied up a couple of loose ends and remastered pilot so I could wander about my YT1300 again :) Still sucks, but the nostalgia was strong and almost had me staying.

Hoping desperately that Vanguard doesn't turn out to be a huge disappointment, especially given the social options could have been lifted from Galaxies. Player Cities... wtf pew pew!! :)

And my sig still pwns all tbh :P
ImageImageImage

Zulac

Post by Zulac » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:14 pm

the name Sylvius reminds me of sithilus for some reason :| you probably dont know me but hi anyway :)

Sun-Tzu

Post by Sun-Tzu » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:11 pm

Podger wrote:sorry for the delay, but as you may have gathered, notoriously absent from teh interwebbage recently. came back to SWG for a month in September, tied up a couple of loose ends and remastered pilot so I could wander about my YT1300 again :) Still sucks, but the nostalgia was strong and almost had me staying.

Hoping desperately that Vanguard doesn't turn out to be a huge disappointment, especially given the social options could have been lifted from Galaxies. Player Cities... wtf pew pew!! :)

And my sig still pwns all tbh :P
I didn't see your reply podge! And my reaction to seeing yoru sig is always teh same! My eyes! lol. I don't think the game in it's current state is that bad atm...not as good as it was but I fear it'll never get back to that...
Former GL of SFR (SWG)

Podger

Post by Podger » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:54 am

Zulac wrote:the name Sylvius reminds me of sithilus for some reason :| you probably dont know me but hi anyway :)
thats coz you have sithilus from chav rapage...

now get back to noobcom cnut :P some of us miss your presence and posts (but don't share that)
ImageImageImage

Podger

Post by Podger » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:57 am

Sun-Tzu wrote:I didn't see your reply podge! And my reaction to seeing yoru sig is always teh same! My eyes! lol. I don't think the game in it's current state is that bad atm...not as good as it was but I fear it'll never get back to that...
well, vanguard pre-order early entrants starts tomorrow night so been severely abusing my net connection in downloading the 18gb data files and patches. might sub on station access after the free month and pop back into swg for a look-see :P
ImageImageImage

Tomarr

Post by Tomarr » Wed May 16, 2007 4:39 am

Howdy ya'll lol, been awhile since i been here lol

Kanubis
Warcraft: Kanubis, Khaill, Khyal, Kaia, Koraban, Maian

Post by Kanubis » Wed May 16, 2007 8:01 am

Tomarr wrote:Howdy ya'll lol, been awhile since i been here lol
Tooooomarrrr, lekku puller... how's it going?

My sig is borked and I cba to fix it.

MojoRein
Warcraft: Mojó, Bargo, Barbeque, Liéra

Post by MojoRein » Wed May 16, 2007 8:16 am

Wow, this is like a disco in my pocket that the bouncer wont let me into :(