> 60 days of inactivity

Application section for potential new Sunfall guild members.
Salcrest

> 60 days of inactivity

Post#1 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Dear all
In order to keep our kin-list up-to-date we will start to remove Chars who have not been active for more than 60 days. To prevent your alt chars from being deleted, please write the Name of the Main-Char in the notes in the Kin-List (Just click on the Arrow next to Location, you will get to 'player Notes').
You do of course have a standing invitation if you decide to return to the game, just send us a tell or put down a note in the Forum.
If you have questions about it, just send a tell.
Thanks.
Angharat

Duraal

Re: > 60 days of inactivity

Post#2 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:13 am

You stole my idea from the AoC forums, I have patents on the idea. Now if you pay me a sum of £100,000,000,000 by Friday 25th July 2008 @ 12pm GMT I will overlook this blatent breach of patent laws :D

Anyhow, am still abroad in Korea on Business, but hopefully now I have booked some holidays next week I can play a bit more (g/f's permission pending).

Salcrest

Post#3 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 am

Wow, you already have issues with people not returning to AoC - well, gives hope some of them will return to Lotro then.

Will be good to see you back.
Ang

Jesup

Post#4 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:25 am

Sorry i have not been on for a while but kinda been bitten by the WoW thing again..Will try harder to nip on in the next few days to say hello and wander round Middle Earth.. :)
Jesup Sunfall WoW (Alc,Enchanter)
Lindari LotRo (Tailor,Prospector,Forester)

Duraal

Post#5 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:03 am

Salcrest wrote:Wow, you already have issues with people not returning to AoC - well, gives hope some of them will return to Lotro then.

Will be good to see you back.
Ang

Not really issues, we had 2 people leave to join other guilds and the other absentees are unknown why they not logged on, but like all Sunfall Guilds we blame the holiday season.

Not to threat as Sunfall is still strong on AoC and we will consider open recruitment to bolster our numbers.

Spiritlevel

Post#6 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 am

You probably won't be seeing much more of Stonti, alas ... I've kinda lost much of my enthusiasm for Lotro, though I may get it back again when Moria comes out.

I think Renadir and Marius feel much the same.

Will miss all you fine people lots, but will see you on the forum (and never say never, of course!)

Cheers.
Aegrescit Medendo

Salcrest

Post#7 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 am

We have defined 2 days per month as Lotro-Evenings (separate post), maybe all of you can join in at least on those days and we can do some fun instances together (might bring back the fun for you) - Rift, Helegrod, ...
If not, well, enjoy whatever you do.

Return to “LotR Membership Applications”